2. Personal information may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:-
• to provide you with email updates, newsletters or catalogues;
• to keep you apprised of the latest information about Paspaley and its products;
• to contact you directly about offers in respect of Paspaley’s products and services;
• Internal record keeping;
• To improve our products and services;
• To communicate with you in respect of any order, query or purchase made (should you make a purchase with us).
If you do not disclose the personal information referred to, it will be difficult, if not effectively impossible for us to make you aware of/ contact you about our products and services.
3. Personal information in this context refers to your name, address, telephone number and email address.
4. Should you make a purchase with us we may also collect information as follows:
• Account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
• Billing information, transaction and credit card information (“financial information”);
• Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
The information referred to in clause 4 may be disclosed to our related bodies corporate as required.
5. Your personal information, including information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics or experiences with our products may be disclosed:-
• to our related bodies corporate;
• to third parties engaged by us to facilitate the purposes referred to in clause 2 including that of direct marketing;
• otherwise as permitted by the Privacy Act, or as required by law.
6. Third parties will only be engaged by us for the purpose of direct marketing where either:-
• your personal information has been collected for direct marketing purposes; or
• you have otherwise consented to the disclosure of the personal information for direct marketing purposes.
7. Any third parties engaged by us will not be permitted to use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than that of marketing our products and services to you.
8. You may inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive information from us, or be contacted by us, whether directly or indirectly, whereupon we will take the necessary steps to accommodate your request. The relevant contact details appear on this website.
9. Except in certain circumstances, you will generally be able to gain access to your personal information, if requested.