Paspaley ships to a range of destinations around the globe using specially selected freight service providers.
Please note that the purchase price will be less 10% goods and services tax (GST) as you are outside Australia. We will also quote shipping charges before you place your order, which will be payable at the time of purchase. The delivery cost does not include taxes, customs or duties which may apply in the destination country and will be payable by you. Please see below for details.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICE
• Upon receiving your order, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
• Items are usually processed and dispatched within 24 hours of acceptance of your order, or within 72 hours at peak times.
• Average delivery time to the USA is 2-3 weeks. Average delivery time to other countries is 3-4 weeks.
• We work closely with our shipping partners to minimise the potential impact of customs delays, nevertheless customs authorities are allowed to inspect any parcels entering the country of destination. This has the potential to cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
• For purchases under $2,000 USD no customs clearance paperwork is required.
We’ll send the form and shipping documents together with your purchase to streamline the US Customs Clearance process.
USA IMPORT TAXES & DUTIES
• For products made in Australia: Most of our products are made in Australia and no customs duty applies to USA customers, as part of the Free Trade Agreement.
• For products of non-Australian origin: A general US Customs duty of 5.5% will be charged on these items. The freight service provider will notify you of the amount to be paid. Sales tax may also be required, depending on the destination state.
REST OF THE WORLD DELIVERY
We ship to the following countries: China, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. Please contact us to discuss whether shipping can be made available to other destinations.
INTERNATIONAL IMPORT TAXES & DUTIES
• Our international shipments are DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), which means that product prices do not include import taxes and duties in the country of destination.
• As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
• As customs clearance policies change over time and vary widely from country to country, we are unable to advise the cost of these taxes and duties. Please contact your local customs authorities for more information.
Paspaley insures each purchase during transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.